20th August 2019
NEW Vacancy for Full Time Employer Engagement Coordinator
A Great Opportunity to join the MPLOY Solutions team based at Gadbrook Park, Northwich CW9 7TN
Full Time (37 hours per week)
Salary scale is £18-20,000 per annum
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday 3rd September 2019
Interviews to be held wc 9th September
HOW TO APPLY - email your CV and a covering letter outlining why you are interested in the role and the skills/qualities you would bring to it to email@example.com OR apply via Indeed.com
EXCELLENT BENEFITS -full training provided, company pension scheme and childcare vouchers
Find out more about us at www.mploysolutions.co.uk
We are looking for an experienced, confident and well organised person with great communication skills and able to work well as part of a team.
You will need to have several years proven experience in administration, customer service and sales related roles, be very confident on the phone and able to work to tight deadlines and targets. Experience of using large customer online systems and strong IT skills including Office packages essential.
The role briefly comprises the following (see our website for full details):
Coordinate education/employer liaison utilising MAPS to ensure designated customer contracts are delivered to required specification and timescales.
- Following up leads with new and existing employers generated by marketing and lead generation function to engage them to support a range of Mploys activities to agreed targets.
- Generating leads through cold calling as required in specified industry sectors/geographic areas or projects to achieve set targets for lead generation and conversion rates.
- Managing and coordinating a range of placement “Job Books” ensuring high quality employers and job descriptions to meet customer targets.
- Supporting the coordination and administration of bespoke and standard work experience programmes in identified specific markets such as Colleges and UTC’s to ensure customer contracts are delivered on time.
- Supporting as appropriate with one off, bespoke employer engagement activities as required throughout the year.
- Ensuring the Quality of Employer Engagement meets the prescribed targets.
- Achieving Customer Satisfaction targets as outlined in company Business Plan.
Qualifications required - Good general education including English and Maths to at least NVQ Level 3 and ideally a relevant qualification in Business Administration, Sales or Customer Service.
If you would like to call us to find out more contact us on 01606 828383