14th April 2021
Come and join the MPLOY Team! ~ Careers Adviser Vacancies
If you would like an informal discussion prior to application please email Norma Guest (MD) at email@example.com or call 01606 828382
A Great Opportunity to join the MPLOY Team...
FULL/PART TIME TERM TIME Opportunities across Cheshire, Wirral and South Lancashire area working in a range of education settings for 2021-22 academic year
SALARY RANGE: £21800-£24000 (pro rata for part time, term time)
CLOSING DATE: 5pm on 29th April 2021
NOTE: Before applying please ensure you have the minimum required experience of 2 years as a practising careers adviser & a professional careers guidance qualification to Level 6 or above- any applications that do not meet this criteria will not be considered
Due to an increase in demand for careers advice services in schools and colleges across the area we are looking to further strengthen our professionally qualified careers adviser team.
Personal Qualities required :
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about careers related work
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Committed to working with and helping young people
- Proactive and a self starter
- Friendly and open and able to relate well to a wide range of people
- Delivering impartial careers guidance in a range of education settings including one to ones, group sessions, careers education programmes. Working with a broad range of young people of all abilities and ages from Year 8 - Year 13 and beyond.
- To lead within an education setting on CEIAG and become part of their team in order raise the profile and value of quality careers advice.
Work Experience required: A Minimum of 2 years experience as a practising Careers Adviser in education settings is ESSENTIAL.
- Well developed careers guidance skills
- Strong presentation skills to both small and large groups
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Able to relate well to young people , parents and professionals
- Well organised and able to structure work effectively
- Strong written and verbal skills and used to report writing
- Essential - Level 6 qualification in Careers Guidance
- Good general education including English and Maths
- Degree qualified (preferable)
Interviews to be held during May 2021